Saturday, February 20, 2010

saturday night

One thing I wish was cool to do on a Saturday night is watch SNL, but I don't think people understand how small the comedic value is on that show. I'm going to write more stand-up and make more videos soon something I'm much more comfortable doing when I have a job!! But no really I'm 100% confident I could make better videos and write better jokes for SNL. I don't even think that's something I'd want to do though because they wouldn't think I was funny if they think they're funny right? It's a shame because Bill Hader is incredible, Kristen Wiig, and Andy is cool too. Also Conan and other Andy have nothing going on right now. My videos would be a lot funnier with all those kiddies. My friend Ben and I created a bunch of new jokes for my act and I feel I already wrote so many. I want my new act to be gold with no lulls. Then everyone will think I'm hilarious when I just have 10 minutes of good material. I'll have to show up 50 minutes late if someone wanted me to do an hour set.

I do intend to write more jokes and think of new ideas for videos, but honestly looking for jobs sucks and I'm interning a couple days a week in Boston. Kyle told me you should have so much material you're not doing anything right now. Yeah I'm not doing anything...I'm not worrying about the 600+ bones I gotta shed out soon to my loans a month...I can just sit around and write jokes all day. "Yeah but Erik you can make like $200 a week at the grocery store". That's not a real quote but if it was... I'd say F You!! You think I'll be satisfied with taking home $200 a month??!?! You crazy son!

Alright jokes are coming soon to www.erikduda.com stay posted followers! Maybe I'll put a blog on that site when it's built and upload a bunch of cool vids!

Sincerely,

Erik

p.s. You know why I just wrote sincerely? Because I've been writing cover letters every day since october! And I can't stop!! Alright sucka?!?

note **make sure you read this with a lot of enthusiasm

2 comments:

  1. snl has a guy impersonate obama and they make every headline and everyone loves it. you need to work on your obama impression

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and my sarah palin impression

    ReplyDelete